Sunday, October 20, 2013

Getting Started.....

Oh well...
Weather is something encloses us all and cover up the sky.
What a heavy rain out there.
The thunder out there rumbles as if a classic chinese opera has begun and so am I.
........
My name is Fiqry.
(or IGN : Gipsy).
We will get to know each other soon so lets get over it.
Alright, So I'm kinda new and trying to adapt the atmosphere of this Blogging world which I rather viewed negatively before this but ummm..
I watched Sherlock and his collague Dr. John Watson did a blog because of the theurapist suggest that might help him heal the post-traumatic of war at Afganisthan.
.

.
.




(picture shows Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson from SHERLOCK BBC series)
Wait what?
.
.
I know with that look of your eyes and that confusing gesture.
STOP IT now..!!
.

Because I am not under any post-traumatic condition, and ofcourse I'm fine ^_^
BUT
I am some sort a person that easily get bored and try to make my brain keep on working until it get worse (yesterday went to clinic coz too much fatigue). It is like I need something to release the boredom and I read an article that "Blogging" is 1 of the way, so here I am and also this was a suggestion from my "friend" lol.
And
HERE I AM.
Like it or not.
HERE I AM
xDD
I change my view of blogging to something interesting now so yeah...
Hello peeps and this is my 1st post so stay tune for more updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment