Sunday, October 27, 2013

Movie Review : INSIDIOUS

Now now...

Well well.. IM BOOOORRREEEDD!!!

Right after watched Dredd then I'm Bored so I watch this more dreadful movie called Insidious.
Insidious 2 has released in theater but I kinda late for it so now I watched the 1st movie so next time I watch the sequel it will be fine n kinda not lost. Directed by James Wan, Malaysian movie director that succeed in Box Office and amaze how he become a successful director in International.

Check this link for further info ---> Insidious .
Insidious is 1 word : Scary.
Oh yes Im pretty freak out n seriously not so shocking as Conjuring but I heard review of Insidious 2 is kinda scarier and I found on random sites it said "Strongly not recommended to watch this movie". Well I dunno I dunno any shits coz maybe the sites was written by some cowards or really common viewers.

Insidious 1 is about a boy who has astral projection ability to soul travelling from his body to another world or spirit world called "The Further" and he kinda breakdown into 3 months comatose which is not actually coma but astral projection and this boy kinda lost on his way back to his body.
So yeah the family thought the house that they just moved in is kinda haunted which is a total bullshit coz the one that get haunted is the boy his name is Dalton. Well his mother, Renai kinda notice the unnatural causes of events from time to time like the umm.. appearance of some demons and etc.
But his father, Josh kinda don't give a damn coz pressure of confusion and dont know whats goin on. So the demons kinda wanted to posses Dalton's body coz its empty without soul so series of events appear and shits happens a lot. The family had to move to new house and still Dalton is in comatose coz the demon keep stalking on him.
So talking about demon, what kind of demon that hunting them. Well, the main antagonist is Lipstick Face or Demon with fire colored head which is red. He (he kinda looks like male in appearance) has jet black colored body, sharp claws and pair of hoof on his foot. This demon is the one that keep hunting desperately on Dalton. 2nd villain is the "Old Woman". Talking about Old Woman, she and Josh kinda have history in past which she always stalk Josh and well I know what happen in Insidious 2 but I dont wanna spoil much. This Old Woman will be the main antagonist for the sequel. Various demons or ghosts shows up in this movie too but I kinda lazy to type in all of their names.
After been through a lot and helped by paranormal name Elise and her sidekicks, Dalton still lost in The Further but then eventually truth came up to surface that Josh are able to astral projection too just like little Dalton. Well Supernatural Genetic inheritance happens and I dunno why.
In the end, Dalton saved by his father but then Elise was killed by Josh which is actually NOT Josh at all.. Josh was lost in the Further during his meeting with the Old Woman in the mirror. So the one that killed Josh is the Old Woman who posses Josh body. The ending kinda connected straight into the sequel, so its wise enough to watch this sequentially.

Well to me is that this movie is not so scary actually but pretty disturbing a bit and I believe it was a beginning of something big or something horrible which is Insidious 2. My cousin said the sequel is more scary so I believe so and my buddy, Riri suggest me to watch it too.
Thats all from me I think I will watch the sequel soon but I need to search it first the pirated version.
Movie Written by Leigh Whannell and directed by James Wan, the film features Patrick Wilson (Josh) ,Rose Byrne (Renai)Lin Shaye,(Elise) and Ty Simpkins (Dalton) in starring roles. 

-Fiqry

No comments:

Post a Comment