Sunday, October 27, 2013

Movie Review : DREDD

Hi peeps.

I been doing movie reviews all this while but I never share yet  in Blog so yeah this is my 1st Movie review here.
Yesterday I watch this movie called DREDD and overall is full action movie with Bloody gore inside.
You can check this link ---> DREDD its 2012 movie FYI.

So you are asking me "Hey Fiqry, What the hell DREDD is?" okay DREDD is a comicbook hero for a guy name Judge Joseph Dredd or also known as Judge Dredd or Dredd n call him anything whatever you want as long there is "dredd" there.
Well Dredd itself read as "Dread" which means fearful. Oh yes this Dredd guy is really fearless or fearsome to his enemies.
Dredd is a future policeman in Megacity One. Well in "future" when they say "future", police or spec ops police like SWAT are called Judge. Well he is clean judge that work with no excuse to retain Justice and Law but mostly in film he said "Law".
This movie is the remake of the old JUDGE DREDD movie in 1995 where Gramps Sylvester Stallone potrayed him.And the actor who potrayed him now is Karl Urban.
Ring any bells?
Karl Urban is 1 of my favorite actor. He has his own unique acting with unique voice which is deep and ummm.. Actually the sad part is I voted him to become the next Batman for "Batman vs Superman (2015)" BUT eventually the role end up on Ben Affleck..Well Ben is good but I still prefer Karl though lol.. so continue.
So now you are asking me how he is in the movie? He is a goddamn badass and his action pretty decent to me. And pretty cool when you mix the umm  action movie with Gore genre that pretty bloody and fleshy (ugh disgussting) its really kinda bring up the badassness of the hero himself which he dont give a fucking damn thing of mercy.
Overall this movie is awesome, I love it.. Just kinda for those who doesnt like gory shitty stuff, well you can choose for NOT to watch this anyway. =)

-Fiqry-

No comments:

Post a Comment